Roast Chicken and Mediterranean Vegetable Wrap
2 large / 3 small chicken fillets
2 courgettes, halved lengthways and sliced
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 red pepper, chopped
1 tbsp tomato purée
Punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
4 tortilla wraps
Reggae Reggae Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Put some oil into an ovenproof dish. Put the chicken in the dish ten turn them over so they're coated in oil.
- Pour some reggae reggae sauce over the chicken fillets so they have a good coating on them. Add a couple of tablespoons of water to dish, cover with tinfoil and place in the preheated oven.
- Check chicken after 15 mins. Turn fillets over and drizzle more Reggae Reggae sauce over them. Add a bit more water, cover up again and put back in the oven.
- Check again after 15 mins. Slice open the thickest part of a couple of the fillets and see if they're nearly fully cooked.
- Place back in the oven uncovered for 5 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
- Take out of oven and slice chicken up into 1/2 inch slices.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic, peppers, onions and courgettes and fry over a medium heat. Add in a couple of tablespoons of reggae reggae sauce and a couple of tablespoons of water. Stir and continue sautéing until softened.
- Add the tomato purée and some more water if there's not much liquid on there. Bring back to the boil and continue to simmer until everything's ready.
- Grease four large squares of tinfoil. Place a wrap on each square. Divide the vegetable mixture between the four wraps.
- Divide the chicken slices into four portions and put one portion into each wrap on top of the veg.
- Spoon over some of the sauce that the chicken was cooked in.
- Fold the right side of each wrap in, then the left, then fold up the bottom.
- Wrap the tinfoil around each filled wrap, but don't seal it or the wraps will go soggy. I completely wrap up the bottom to prevent leaks but leave the top open.
- Place these parcels on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 5 minutes until reheated through and the edges of the wrap are firm - but not too hard.
- Serve with a salad and potato wedges.