250 g chicken, cooked and chopped into bitesize pieces
2 onions, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 jar of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp goat's cheese
50 g mozzarella
2 tbsp basil pesto
1/2 pack of sour cream/cream cheese
enough pasta for 4 people
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a large saucepan. Sauté the onions and garlic until softened.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and chicken and cook until heated through.
- Add in the pesto and the sour cream. Stir until mixed in and everything is fully coated.
- Pour the cooked pasta into the pesto mixture and stir to coat.
- Tip this mixture into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Dot the goat's cheese on, and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins until cheese is melted and browned.