2 onions, chopped
1 courgette, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic, grated
1 package fromais frais/sour cream/cream cheese/creme fraiche
50 g cheddar, grated
100 g mozzarella, grated
2 chicken breasts
2 tbsp tikka curry powder
- Preheat oven to 180. Grease a baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of tikka powder over the chicken and mix around to coat it.
- Bake the chicken in the greased dish in the preheated oven for 30 mins until fully cooked through. Add a bit of water to the dish and cover with foil prior to cooking.
- While the chicken is cooking, chop up all the veg.
- Add some oil to a large saucepan. Add the veg and remaining tikka powder and sauté for 10 mins until soft.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Add the cream cheese (or whatever you're using) to the vegetable mixture and stir until it's melted and fully coating the veg. You may need a little water to thin it down a bit.
- Add the cheddar cheese to the veg mix and stir in. Heat through til cheese melts.
- When the chicken is cooked, chop it up into bitesize pieces and add to veg mixture, stir in.
- Add the pasta to the mixture and allow mixture to fully heat up again.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish, top with the mozzarella and bake in the oven for 15 mins until cheese is browned and bubbling.